Friday 9 September 2016

A Poem The Patience / Vijay Shanker Singh


I spread my palms jointly
Extended it like a blooming lotus
I put the blooming palm under your chin
The tearful face of yours
Looking like a wet heavenly bloomed but sad flower
Aah dear.
How it is terrible to see drops of salty droplet
I close my palm and
Wipe the path of salty droplets.
I clean your eyes
Peep inside it.
The face illuminated like a moon
Who has just been freed from
The clutches of devil clouds.
Aah darling.
Life is a strange boat in a vast ocean
The tide and the waves of the hostile sea
Is roaring like a wild beast.
Hold my hand
Hold me tightly,
Sit in the boat .
Aah the wind is getting slow
The waves are becoming calm.
Smile , just smile my dear.
The shore is coming near and near.
' The tide and time wait for none.'
But they never remain forever.
' Tough people last but tough time never !!'
- vss.

No comments:

Post a Comment